Monday, July 25

Online Shopping on the Rise

As many may know, I am a big fan of online shopping, since it provides convenience, ease of shopping, and independence for blind/vision impaired shoppers. Instead of getting a friend to go with me to the local music store and having them spend 30 minutes or more, reading off albums and songs, I can browse to my hearts content and get all that information online. Here's an article that appeared in the Arizona Republic about the online shopping industry, entitled, Ease of Internet Enticing Shoppers, which talks about where the industry is and where it might go, along with the downsides of online shopping. I don't see Net shopping, or e-commerce as businesses call it, slowing down anytime soon. In fact, since e-commerce is still in its beginning stages, relatively speaking, who knows how it will change and grow in the next 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment