Monday, June 27

NFL Football version 2

Jim Kitchen has released version 2 of his NFL Football game. Included in this version, in addition to the "bug fixes":

- Ability to check the game clock (F4)
- Ability to toggle comments made by the announcer voice (F8)
- And, the ability to control various volumes in the game, such as both quarterbacks, punters, play-by-play, and the game sounds (F11)

I just finished a game with the new version and I set the game sounds volume several notches lower than normal. It gave me the impression of the announcer being in a booth high above the action. It was quite cool.

My only disappointment was that I lost a close game with my Cowboys (0-1) verses the Saints (1-0), by a score of 19-16. It came down to the wire too. And, might I say, that the ability to check the game clock came in mighty handy, especially inside the two minute warnings.

Another great job Jim on the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment