Tuesday, July 25

Let's Try Again

Well, I guess it didn't work. So, you can go to the KXAN home page, and look for the news story with the similar name as the video listed below. If its not on the home page, then look in their video archives. I regret to say that I haven't been around the KXAN site a lot, so I cannot really direct you where to look when the link is taken off the home page. Nothing a little computer savvy searching can't turn up, :)

Listening to that video reminds me of my drop off route, in Denver, Colorado, on the side of a highway in the middle of nowhere. This student from the story this morning had it easy compared to me, grin. Let me tell you, you really don't know where the middle of nowhere is, until you really are out in the middle of nowhere, :) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment