Wednesday, January 7

My dog and his love

Greetings. I received this from an email list. This looks like one of those poems/stories that may be passed around the net, mainly because it's so true. Enjoy.

He's with me 24 hours a day.

And never a word is able to say.

But he can say more with a look or two,

such as I Love You, My Whole World Is You!

As I do my chores throughout the day,

He's by my side, every step of the way.

When I stop to eat, you can bet he's there,

sitting of course, in his favorite chair.

And if some night I decide to go out.

He'll hang his head, and kinda pout.

He sits by the window,

until I come home.

Sits there and waits so patiently.

Hoping to catch a glimpse of me,

can't wait till I put the key in the door.

He's barking and jumping, and barking some more.

Then as I lay me down to sleep.

He's there by my side, his vigil to keep.

And I thank the Lord, in the heaven above.

For My Best Friend, My Dog and His Love!

1 comment:

  1. Wayne,

    My name is Mike Boyles and I am an IT Recruiter in the Washington DC area. I came across your blog and would have a question for you. I am trying to fill a position in a QA testing role supporting the FCC. In addition to the technical requirements, this person also needs to be visually impaired/blind. This is part of a very cool iniative the FCC is unveiling and any direction you can suggest will be greatlt appreciated. Please feel free to contact me via email at mboyles@conv.com

    Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your response.

    Best Regards,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete