Thursday, October 20

Welcome, ....

Greetings. I'd like to welcome a new person to blogdom, if that's a word. Anyway, my coworker has joined the ranks of blogging people. I helped this person in finishing setting up their blog today on Live Journal, and now all the world can read what (this person) has to say. Those who know me, or who have been reading my blog for awhile and have been paying attention, know the person of whom I speak. However, (this person) wishes to go by a certain name. So, I'd like to officially welcome Carman Fan #1 to the world of blogging. You can read his/her blog, which entitled, "The Mouth of the South." Knowing this person the way I do, this title is perfect for their blog. (Note to this person: I will attempt to keep your identity hidden, but no garrantees, :) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment