Friday, August 26

The First of Many

Yes, for those that have been waiting for it, it's starting, or as some would say, "It's here ..." I'm speaking of my journal. I know I said Saturday, but heck, I'm sitting here in front of my computer, editing the journal, and thought: Why not? So what I will put up are the first two posts, covering my plane trip down to Guatemala and the first night. Note that I have given the posts date/time stamps. So, the normal date/time stamps you see from Blogger, on when the post was written, may not actually be correct. In any case, I throw that out for anyone who might say, "I don't understand. It says you wrote it on August 18, but the date on the post is August 26. What's the deal?" So there you go. Also, to distinguish my journal entries from other posts, I'll put "Journal:" before the date/time stamps, since I will likely be making other posts on other topics.

With that out of the way, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment