Wednesday, August 24

Promises Promises

As I sit here wondering when the pain and discomfort from my various sun burns are going to go away, I'm contemplating the pending posts for my Guatemala journal. This is not a delay announcement, but rather an assurance that the first few posts will be up by the weekend. My Dad was able to burn all 43 pictures to a CD for me before I left. Granted, not all of those pictures will make it on the Web, one or two of which I've been made to promise never to post:), but many of them will. We've got some great ones of myself and my parents, and of the Guatemala environment and landscape. My big job now is to figure out how to put pictures with my post. It looks easy, but we'll see. I'll try to put captions or descriptions for the blind/visually impaired readers of what the pictures are. Either way, it should be fun.

So, expect the first day or so of my time in Guatemala up by sometime Saturday, if not sooner. I'm not sure how long it will take to put it all up, but I will. You can be sure of that.

Until later: make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment